Aloe has two main properties that we are interested in for growing plants.
- #1 Salycilic Acid: Makes this dry powder excellent for cloning! Willow root isn't even as good. Aloe vera contains Salicylic acid which is an aspirin-like compound with anti -inflammatory, analgesic, and anti-bacterial properties.
- #2 Saponins: Another constituent of Aloe vera includes saponins. These are soapy substances from the gel that is capable of cleansing and having antiseptic properties. The saponins perform strongly as anti-microbial against bacteria, viruses, fungi, and yeasts.
HOW TO USE THIS ALOE? Check out our blog post.
Qmatrix® is a quantum leap in quality Aloe vera manufacturing. The Qmatrix® process is not a single step in the process or a single piece of manufacturing equipment, but is a synergy of scientifically developed processes designed to retain a higher degree of product freshness and biological activity than any other production method in use today. Freshness was a key goal in the development of the Qmatrix® process, but it had to be combined with the retention of biological activity. Only Aloecorp has the knowledge and resources necessary to conceive of, evaluate and complete such an extensive re-engineering of the Aloe manufacturing process. Aloe manufactured by the Qmatrix® process combines the following:
- A patented method of polysaccharide preservation
- A patented method of manufacturing Aloe vera
- Proprietary Rapid High-Throughput Processes (RHTP)
- A patented Low Temperature Short Time (LTST) drying process that has been proven to retain heat-sensitive nutritional and functional Aloe components.
The remarkable results of the new Qmatrix® process can be found in the unparalleled quality of these new Aloecorp Aloe vera raw material products.
NOTICE: ONLY MAKE WHAT YOU CAN USE THE SAME DAY. There aren't any preservatives and the best use is only for immediate consumption.
For Watering or Foliar Spraying Plants:
- 1 Gallon Water = Mix 1/8th - 1/2 Teaspoon Aloe Vera Powder
- 50 Gallons Water = Mix 1-4 tablespoons Aloe Vera Powder
- Notice: Aloe Vera Powder may need to sit in water for 10 Minutes to properly dissolve and activate the properties to maximum benefit. If your aloe won’t mix in water, just come back in 10 minutes and stir.
- During Cloning as a powerful rooting stimulator
- During any phase of plant growth as a natural plant immunity builder
- For Use in Foliar Spray as a mild wetting agent and plant tonic.
- Google Aloe Vera Use for many other practical applications.
NOTICE: ONLY MAKE WHAT YOU CAN USE THAT DAY.There aren't any preservatives and the best use is only for immediate consumption.
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool dry place and make sure no moisture can enter the bag for longer shelf life.
- Measurements below are at 1/8th teaspoon per gallon
- 1 oz Aloe = 1.5 gallons of Pure Aloe Vera Juice = over 100 Gallons of Plant Food.
- 4 oz Aloe = 6 gallons of Pure Aloe Vera Juice = over 400 Gallons of Plant Food.
- 16 oz (1 lb) Aloe = 24 gallons of Pure Aloe Vera Juice = over 1600 Gallons of Plant Food.
- 1 Kilo (35 Ounces) = 52.5 gallons of Pure Aloe Vera Juice = over 3200 Gallons of Plant Food.
There are roughly 12.0-12.5 teaspoons of Aloe Vera Powder Flakes per 1 oz package. To make an 8oz glass of pure aloe vera juice, 1/2 teaspoon of flakes is ideal.
- Certified by the International Aloe Science Council (IASC)
- ACTIV aloe standardized to contain no less than 10% polysaccharide (by dry weight)
- Leading Supplier of the Best Aloe vera in the World
- Leading supplier of Aloe vera raw materials.
- Sustainable farming, state-of-the-art manufacturing, and advanced scientific research.
- ut 1.5 Gallons of Pure Aloe Vera Juice
- No Preservatives like the store bought stuff (Around $28.00 for a gallon in the store)
- Use your own pure clean water instead of trusting the Jug of Aloe Juice to contain clean water.